You will fall in love with this Southwest Grains Bikini Ready Salad. Not only is it actually low in calories but it also is packed with quinoa, and brown rice to fill you up and give you an amazing amount of energy. This is the ultimate salad to prep ahead for lunch on the run.
Don’t limit yourself to just greens with your salads. Try this Southwest Grains HEALTHY Salad that we like to make ahead of time on Meal Prep Sunday. This salad is loaded with healthy grains, white tuna beans, and corn. Along with the usual suspects like green pepper, red pepper, and red onion. Cook your brown rice and quinoa have all your veggies chopped and you will see how easy this meal comes together.
Combat bloating with this hearty healthy salad with South West flavor.
- 1/2 Cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup Black beans
- 1/4 Cup Corn
- 1/4 Cup chopped Red and Green Pepper and Red Onion
- Handful of Grape Tomatoes Chopped in Half
- Greens of your choice
- 1 Can White Albacore Tuna
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 2 TSP Cumin
- 2 TSP Chili Powder
- 2 TSP Chipotle Seasoning
- Mix your grains, veggies and tuna together in a large bowl.
- Add in your greens.
- Toss the mixture with your oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Sprinkle nutritional Yeast on top.