You are going to LOVE this One Pan Skinny Chicken Mashup 😍 which by the way is AMAZING! It is the perfect clean eating meal to add to your weekly meal plan. The best thing about this One Pan Skinny Chicken Mashup is leftovers become burritos for tomorrows meal!
One Pan Skinny Chicken
I love creating easy simple healthy and clean food for Dave and I. This meal is super easy to put together if you have meal prepped your chicken and veggies ahead of time. If not, not to worry! This is a Mexican Fiesta explosion in your mouth. This One Pan Skinny Chicken Mashup 😍 is a leftover in the making.
RELATED: Steak Burritos From Leftovers
Can you just smell the aroma? We like to eat this over cilantro brown rice with a little salsa added on top. SO good. 😋 I made this early in the afternoon before Dave and I went out and about on the town. I like having dinner done ahead of time so when we come home dinner is done! You could also toss this in the crock on warm.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Can Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- ¼ Cup Chopped Green Pepper and Red Onion
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin
- Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees
- Bake until chicken is cooked through or reads an internal temperature of 165º, about 20 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into your cast iron skillet and cook for 20 minutes.