This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeProbiotics #CollectiveBias
My wife and I moved to Sunny Florida almost three years ago from Minnesota. It was time to live the life we dreamed and to lose a bit of weight we felt we were gaining every Fall and Winter. In Minnesota, you cover up a lot and don’t even realize you have gained weight until warm Spring weather arrives! But as my wife and I both noticed, even with all the working out and eating right, sometimes we still feel off.
So what helps? Probiotics! They’re “good” bacteria that naturally exist in cultured or fermented foods (like yogurt and certain cheeses) that offer benefits for your digestive system. They crowd out unwanted organisms and allow more of the “good” bacteria to be present in your gut. But not eating these fermented foods is a problem.
With that being said, my wife and I have switched to Nature Made® Digestive Probiotics Adult Gummies for their ease and Natural fruit flavors. Plus they are Dual Action Probiotics Plus Energyǂ† B12. We sure notice a difference in our over all well being from the digestive health support this product offers us.†
- ǂVitamin B12 supports cellular energy production.†
- †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
My wife and I work out regularly and love to kayak. This requires us to feel good and not lethargic. If you have not yet tried probiotics we are telling you that you are missing out! All the good eating and exercising we do when we are not including beneficial good bacteria wreaks havoc to our digestive tract. Using a probiotic supplement like Nature Made® Digestive Probiotics Adult Gummies is a great way to increase your intake of “good” bacteria and help naturally support your digestive balance and healthy gut flora.† †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The great part is they are available at Walmart at a Trusted Every Day Low Price!
Tips for Better Digestive Health and Well Being
- Every morning get up with a positive attitude and MOVE your body. Whether that means you head off to the gym, or you go for a walk or run, get outside and start your day with affirmative action.
- When you arrive back home take specialty products for better health. I make a protein drink and take many different vitamins. Most importantly we take Nature Made® Digestive Probiotics Adult Gummies. Pop two into your mouth. Take them with your breakfast because having food in your stomach helps neutralize stomach acids that can be harmful to probiotics.
- Drink plenty of water! We can not emphasize this enough. Drinking water will help flush your system and keep you hydrated. If you feel you have a headache, chances are you are dehydrated, so drink up!
- Start the day off with a good high protein breakfast to jump start your metabolism. Do NOT skip breakfast!
- Eat 4-6 small meals through out the day. This will keep your energy level at optimal speed!
Probiotics work by adhering to your intestinal lining—which is sloughed off every day. So, consistency is key. And it may take up to 14 days to see full benefits as your body adjusts. So don’t stop taking them if you don’t feel relief. Follow our steps above!
Did you know digestive imbalance is just one of the health issues tied to physical stress? Do yourself (and your probiotics) a favor by managing your daily physical stress levels. Exercise will also help keep your stress levels down.
We picked up our Nature Made® Digestive Probiotics Adult Gummies at Walmart on our bi-monthly shopping trip. in the Vitamins and Supplements aisle. What are your steps for better digestive health and well being?