You will love to start your day off with this Tropical Breakfast Smoothie Bowl Superfood Recipe! No more pulling out the blender and drinking your breakfast! Once you embrace this new trend your day will be started in the right direction!
Are you ready to be energized in the morning? How about starting your day off with this Tropical Breakfast Smoothie Bowl Superfood Recipe. We love the vibrant colors and the tantalizing taste the Greek Yogurt gives us. Topped with tropical fruits, high protein chia seeds, oatmeal and pumpkin seeds. The best thing about a smoothie bowl is really tasting all the different toppings. A smoothie just mixes everything up, no chance to really taste the tropical flavors. This simple smoothie bowl recipe can even be made ahead the night before. Smoothie bowl toppings are endless! From fresh fruit to nuts and seeds, and even high protein meats.
Tropical Breakfast Smoothie Bowl Superfood Recipe
Boost your immune system each morning with high vitamin C and anti-inflammatories. How to make a smoothie thick? Use less liquid, I will drain my Greek Yogurt and save the liquid whey. We are using Greek Yogurt which gives us the Probiotic benefits and high protein which will keep you feeling full longer. Some benefits of this tropical breakfast menu are:
- Oatmeal – They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Oats are high in the soluble fiber which will keep you regular.
- Avocado – Eating healthy fats supports skin health, enhances the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, and may even help boost the immune system.
- Dragon Fruit – The immunity-boosting property of dragon fruit is a given because of its high vitamin C content.
- One Cup Greek Yogurt
- One Star Fruit
- One Dragon Fruit
- A Handful of Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Oatmeal
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ an Avocado Sliced
- Strain your Greek Yogurt and save the whey.
- Peel and slice your Dragon Fruit, take a slice and stir into the Greek Yogurt so you get the beautiful purple color in your yogurt.
- Peel and cut your Star Fruit, then De-seed.
- Peel and slice your avocado.
- Add the yogurt into your bowl
- Layer your bowl vertically with each of your ingredients then stir it all up and enjoy!