You’re going to love the benefits of this Detox Arugula Salad with Nutritional Yeast Benefits. Nutritional Yeast seasoning has powerful health benefits that you can reap just simply by adding them on top of salads and in place of cheese! Once you become acquainted with making big batches of salad you will actually be surprised how easy it is to meal prep for the week.
Be set for the week with this Detox Arugula Salad with Nutritional Yeast Benefits. This healthy and clean salad has many health benefits plus the additional Nutritional Yeast benefits. The addition of zoodles makes this is a fun salad to eat. 😋 We use a simple lemon, olive oil, and balsamic dressing for this salad. Cauliflower gives this salad a nice crunchy texture along with the red peppers.
RELATED: Cauliflower Crust Pizza – Gluten Free and so much more healthy!
Nutritional Yeast Benefits
Nutritional yeast is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It’s one of the best non-animal sources of folic acid and vitamin B-12. Nutritional Yeast fulfills your entire daily vitamin B needs.
Nutritional Yeast nutrition facts – On average, two tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast provides 60 calories with 5 g of carbohydrates (of which 4 g is fiber). A serving also provides 9 g of protein and is a complete protein, providing all nine amino acids the human body cannot produce. Another benefit is it is Gluten Free. I use it most places I would use Parmesan cheese. Gluten Free is something my husband and I have been researching more into for our bodies and skin.
The yeast itself is grown on beets and dehydrated. Nutritional Yeast is a super food, packed with benefits. Sprinkle it over foods for a nutty, cheesy flavor. I adore it sprinkled over popcorn. Soy sauce and nutritional yeast are a great combination also when making a healthy salad dressing or a marinade for wings.
How to eat Nutritional Yeast – Sprinkle on your popcorn, add to salads, replace any cheese with nutritional yeast. Post coming next week with nutritional yeast recipes.
Detox Arugula Salad with Nutritional Yeast Benefits
- 2 Cups Arugula salad
- 2 Cups Cauliflower chopped
- ½ Cup Green onion chopped
- 1 Cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Cup zoodled cucumber
- 1 Cup zoodled zucchini squash
- ½ Cup Feta cheese
- ½ Cup Olives of your choice
- 3 Hard boiled eggs sliced and chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 4 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Zoodle your Zucchini and Cucumber
- Chop all of your ingredients
- In a separate container whisk together your Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast. Set aside, this is your dressing.
- Add all of your salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss.
- Take out your Tupperware containers and sperate this salad into 4-6 portions to be meal prepped for the week.
- Drizzle your dressing onto your salad and enjoy! Top salad with the remaining nutritional yeast.
Eek, where can I find Nutritional Yeast? Nutritional Yeast Walmart