It is 2017 and now you need New Year Tips for Getting Fit! We want to share with you, our tips to be successful with everything you do.
Do you feel like every year you say the same thing? I am going to lose weight. I am going to quit smoking. I am going to do things different this year. But then you fail right out of the gate and then you just pick up with those old bad habits. Let’s look at some tasks to help you get on track.
New Year Tips for Getting Fit
1. Meal Prep – Meal prep is key to staying on track with your diet. Take a Sunday morning and cut up fruits and vegetables. Grill or bake up your proteins and toss with some red sauce for an easy grab and go protein option.
2. Work out where you can – No gym membership? There are plenty of places to work out. Go for a walk outside and get the blood pumping. Have a beach? Get out there and get moving. Find local folks to work out together outside.
3. Make Detox Soups flush your system – This plan from Dr. Oz will help you slim down while sipping a nutritious soup filled with detoxing vegetables. Dr. Oz Detox soup will help you burn fat and up your metabolism. You’re going to start with a basic broth, from there you can add your nonstarchy vegetables.
4. Do a Salt Water Flush Monthly – Do you suffer from constipation? Maybe you just don’t get enough fiber in your diet. Feeling extremely bloated? Try a Salt Water Flush for Constipation. Sometimes called a Salt Water Cleanse or a Master Cleanse it’s designed to help you cleanse your colon and digestive system by bringing on a forced bowel movement.
5. Take time for yourself. Get some “me” time in and enjoy the fresh air. If you can be physically active outside even better. Take time to relax in your outdoor scenery. Be grateful for where you are in your life. Spend time with your spouse away from the kids. Have a young family? Take time away from electronics and enjoy the outdoors!
We hope you enjoy these quick tips, how do you stay on track?