Dr. Oz Detox Soup
This plan from Dr. Oz will help you slim down while sipping a nutritious soup filled with detoxing vegetables. Dr. Oz Detox soup will help you burn fat and up your metablism. Your going to start with a basic broth, from there you can add your non starchy vegetables. The base includes
- Mushrooms battles inflammation in the body. They prevent chronic disease through thier large amounts of antioxidants.
- Broccoli is filled with fiber to cleanse your colon. Both soluble and insoluble and is a rich source of vitamin C. Add this to your diet daily.
- Tomatoes will help break down toxins in your liver. Tomatoes also contain a wide array of nutrients and antioxidants, including alpha-lipoic acid.
- Artichokes get the toxins out of your body which stimulates bile flow, and in digestions.
This is the base for your broth. Here is a great resource for what to add to your base.
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 3 oz sliced shiitakes
- 9 oz artichoke hearts
- 28 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli
- Simmer all of your ingredients
- Add any more non starchy vegetables
- Add proteins from the list above if needed
- Eat all day long!
If you enjoyed this Detox recipe, check out all of our Detox Drinks!