Low Carb Snack Ideas that won’t slow you down or fill your belly!
Low Carb Snack Ideas that won’t slow you down or fill your belly! Whether you are at home, in the car, work or it is before lunch or dinner you get a snack craving to tie you over until the next time you eat. Don’t grab that bag of chips that may be sitting in your desk or pantry. Don’t be fooled by a granola bar that claims to be good for you. Generally, they are very high in sugar that will most definitely have you crashing before your next meal. These snacks are not your traditional snacks, get creative with healthier eating. I like to meal prep my snacks on Sunday so I am armed for the week. This is the perfect list of low carb snacks on the go. We hope you enjoy these low carb snack ideas!
Low Carb Snack Ideas
- Avocado with Sunflower Seeds – Incredibly easy to pack this for a quick snack idea. Cut it in half pop out the seed and add the nuts in the center. You get 10 grams of dietary fiber along with almost 3 grams of protein. And this is your good fat that you need to eat during the day. Think of this as a low carb snack bar.
1. Brussels Sprout Chips – This is one of my newest favorite low-carb low-calorie snacks. These will be your newest favorite chip. These are really easy to make. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Remove the leaves of the brussels sprouts. This takes the hardest part. Place the leaves on a cookie sheet and drizzle olive oil on top. Add a little sea salt. Bake, turning every 5 to 7 minutes until they are brown and crunchy.
2. Eggs– This is a simple go to snack. Hard boil them on your day off and have them ready when you get a snack attack. Eggs have 6 grams of protein, zero carbs, and zero sugar.
3. Pickles – They are relatively low in calories quick and easy. Leave a jar on your desk so you can reach for a quick snack. One cup chopped Pickles has 3.7 grams of carbs! I love making my own pickles for their probiotic effect on my body.
4. Almonds – Almonds are so portable. You can stash them in your purse when you feel a need to snack. Plus they come in a whole array of flavors now. One cup has only 81 calories and 2 grams of carbs.
Being on a low carb diet doesn’t mean you are eating foods you do not enjoy! Low carb low calorie foods are your best bets for energy through your busy day! These easy snack ideas will definitely make you think twice about choosing the wrong foods to snack on! These are also great snack ideas for kids too! This low carb snacks list is your go to list for healthy eating. This low carb food list is my personal favorite when thinking about no carb snack ideas. Sitting at my desk all day makes for constant snacking to keep my energy up!
Do let us know how you like these low carb snack ideas and what is your favorite?