Fall in love with 5 health benefits drinking coffee. Coffee is loaded with beneficial antioxidants and nutrients that can improve your overall health. It actually does increase your energy in a natural way! You will absolutely LOVE #4.
Start your morning off with a glass of warm lemon water, then switch to a cup of coffee. Don’t sit down and drink a pot, this post is all about having coffee in moderation.
5 health benefits drinking coffee
1. A cup of coffee has up to 1.8 grams of fiber of the recommended intake of 20-38 grams. That is why coffee helps you go to the bathroom first thing in the morning.
2. Cut the pain after a workout. Drink a cup of coffee after a tough workout and feel no pain up to 48 percent!
3. Improved Energy Levels – Coffee contains a stimulant called caffeine, which is actually the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world! The caffeine is absorbed into the bloodstream. From there, it travels into the brain.
4. Coffee burns fat – Studies have shown that caffeine can increase the burning of fat, by as much as 10% in obese individuals and 29% in lean people and boost the metabolic rate.
5. Researchers study that there may be a link between coffee consumption and Parkinson’s disease risk. They concluded that “higher coffee and caffeine intake is associated with a significantly lower incidence of Parkinson’s disease“