Jump to Recipe
You need to try the 7 Day Jillian Michael’s Detox Drink to relieve bloating and absolutely de-bloat your belly. This drink has amazing effects on your digestion tract and will cleanse your system for amazing results that will give you more energy!
Jillian Michael’s Detox Drink
- Cranberries have vitamin C and fiber and are a mere 45 calories per cup. Cranberries have the antioxidants our body craves. Cranberries outrank nearly every fruit and vegetable–including strawberries, spinach, broccoli, red grapes, apples, raspberries, and cherries.
- Dandelion tea is a good diuretic to help get things moving inside by breaking down fat so you can release it.
- Lemons are a great source of Vitamin C and Potassium. Lemon aids in liver detox and alkalizes the body. Lemon juice is also a mild diuretic, so adding it to your water is going to help flush out those toxins. Lemons are acidic and are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH.
- The cranberry juice will have you urinating more than you are used to. The object here is to make a large batch and DRINK. You will drink this all day instead of your normal water. This is a plan for seven days, it is not a cleanse, it is really good for bloat. This plan calls for Distilled water, on your normal days drink spring water or alkalized water.
Jillian Michael’s Detox Drink WILL help you drop 5 pounds easily. Remember to include proper exercise that entails lifting weights and aerobics.
How to make the Jillian Michael's 7 Day Detox Drink to Lose 5 Pounds in Seven Days.
- 1 Tea bag Organic Dandelion Root Tea Bag
- 60 Ounces Spring Water
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Cranberry Juice
Steep your tea for a few minutes then let it cool.
Mix all of your ingredients together and add the tea bag.
Drink for 7 days.
If you are drinking the full amount, you will make a new batch every day. The goal is to drink all 60 ounces each day.