This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias
Smart eating is a normal part of my life. Being able to eat smart is such an important part of my day. We just purchased Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread from Walmart. This is going to be the base on our vegetable pizza we love to have for lunch.
We start with a premade crust, cook and let cool. There are a lot of new Smucker’s flavors that you must try. You can use them on traditional sandwiches or switch things up like we did and use Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread.
This spread has just the right amount of sweetness that comes from the honey. Plus the perfect zing from the jalapeno. We also used a wheat crust and greek cream cheese.
This pizza can be made for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is light with a crunchy taste, the Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread hold all the ingredients together.
You can find the new flavors on the fourth row in the coffee and tea aisle at Walmart. Earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread
- 1 Wheat pre cooked crust
- 1 package Greek Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 nectarines chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread
- Cook crust according to directions then let cool.
- Spread cream cheese onto cooled crust
- Then spread Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread over cream cheese
- Next add all of your chopped ingredients
Hope you enjoy this delicious better for you lunch!