I have received information and materials from Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WinOverWinter #CollectiveBias
We live in Florida BUT still when winter and the holidays hit we need extra help to stay healthy and in great shape. We workout hard on the beach, love kayaking and being fit. This really leaves are muscles in pain and in need of Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream.
When I first started kayaking, this really took a toll on my lower back. Tylenol® PM. has saved me from not getting a good night sleep. The Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream helps ease the pain after a warm bath. My wife gives me a good rub down before bed. Ultra Strength Bengay® Cream temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with a simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
Running on the beach is a great workout and a great way to move stress through your body. The hectic holiday requires many elements to stay healthy, happy and stress-free.
Winter Tool Kit Daily Wellness Tutorial
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Exercise, Exercise, Exercise to alleviate stress,
- Treat your sore muscles with Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream to alleviate the pain.
- If you are having a hard time sleeping take Tylenol® PM. Getting in 8 hours a night is important for a clear head in the morning.
- Have a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup simmering if you feel a cold coming on.
- Have your products in a specific place creating a Winter Tool Kit that is readily available.
Being over 50, having muscle strain is going to happen. There really is no getting around it. I am so happy to be prepared with Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream. I know my wife and I are covered using TYLENOL® products that we found at Target.
What about you, how do use TYLENOL® products from Target to help you stay healthy and pain-free?