Think to eat healthy means only shopping at Wholefoods? Think again The true cost of a healthy lifestyle is cheaper than you think! Now you will know the truth about the daily cost of food in the U.S. Easily eat the right foods and save money in your pocket and be healthy as well.
So you can see eating healthy is not that difficult. Let’s look at some ways to swap.
- Water for soda or high sugar fruit juices. This is an easy swap, you can also infuse your water for added flavor. Water keeps you hydrated and makes you feel full.
- Eat in versus eating out. This will save you so much money and if you meal prep you are bound to eat healthier.
- Meal Prep versus frantically making lunches and dinner after a tough day at work.
- By fruit and vegetables via the Farmers Market versus your local grocer. the cost is very competitive with the big box store.
- Buy items that are in season, when it’s out of season the cost can be double or more