This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HealthySkinSolutions #CollectiveBias
My wife and I love working out on the beach. With that comes a beating from the sun, sand and salt water. So we were excited to start using Mother Dirt Skin Care products. The Mother Dirt products are for Men and Women! My wife loves that. We adore the fresh air and sun beating down on our bodies. Working out on the beach is much easier than you think. Using beneficial products will cut down on having to use a lot of different products for different reasons.
We were thrilled to start using the AO+ Mist, Mother Dirt Cleanser, Mother Dirt Moisturizer and Mother Dirt Shampoo. This will help with oil production, which my dry skin needs, body odor, and hydration. The AO+ Mist contains live bacteria. We love our good bacteria found in our Kombucha and probiotics. The good bacteria in Mother Dirt products gives us a balanced microbiome. So the net effect of this is an improvement in the look and feel of their skin.
How To Work Out on the Beach
- Spray yourself with The AO+ Mist from Mother Dirt in all areas!
- Start with a slow jog or walk on the beach to warm up the muscles.
- Make sure you have plenty of water on hand to replenish lost water from sweating.
- Find equipment on the beach – You will be amazed that there are exercise apparatus’s on the beach. Hop on the equipment and get to work. Start with 5 reps on each piece. Then you will repeat.
- If you are feeling overly warm, take a walk down to the water and cool off. Drink plenty of liquids.
If the sand is not hot I like to workout with no workout shoes, this keeps the sand out of my shoes.
- After your work out it is key to drink a protein drink. You are trying to build your muscles, protein will feed them!
- Shower and use Mother Dirt Products to replenish your skin.
We’ve all heard the phrase “less is more,” and this idea plays a large part in the natural products movement. I want to use the least amount of products on my skin. I love the feeling of sweating during a workout, it makes me feel so amazing!