Clean eating just got better with this amazing Spinach Chicken Pomegranate Salad. Meal prep your chicken on Sunday for an easy way to put a salad together for lunch or dinner.
We are giving you the skinny on this delicious and EASY to put together delish 😍 Spinach Chicken Pomegranate Salad! Pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits on earth! Pomegranate has potent anti-inflammatory properties, which are largely mediated by the antioxidant properties of the punicalagins.
Pomegranates have an impressive nutrient profile: One cup of seeds (174 grams) contains:
- Fiber: 7 grams.
- Protein: 3 grams.
- Vitamin C: 30% of the RDA.
- Vitamin K: 36% of the RDA.
- Folate: 16% of the RDA.
- Potassium: 12% of the RDA.
- I bag of organic spinach
- 2 Pounds chopped cooked chicken breast
- Seeds of one Pomegranate
- ¼ Cup EVO
- 3 Tablespoons Red wine vinaigrette
- Juice of one lemon
- Chop up your chicken.
- Mix your EVO, vinaigrette and lemon juice.
- Toss everything together and enjoy!
- Top with crushed black pepper.