The Lemonade Diet, aka Master Cleanse, is a liquid-only diet drinking three things: a lemonade-like beverage, salt-water drink, and herbal laxative tea. What will happen after the ten days you drink this? You will flush out toxins.
Master Cleanse – Lemonade Diet
Looking at dropping some weight fast? Try the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet. The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse during which you only drink Lemonade. The goal in this cleansing program is to rid the body of toxins and free radicals that destroy healthy cells and are responsible for a wide range of diseases. Stanley Burroughs in the 1940s created this diet. Most recently by Peter Glickman through his book “Lose Weight, Have More Energy and Be Happier in 10 Days”.
A mixture of lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup, this drink is meant to jump-start your metabolism and give you enough calories and carbohydrates to get through the day. Cayenne pepper is a metabolic booster, while maple syrup is an unprocessed, natural sugar which provides your body with energy. And because lemons contain antioxidants, they help to flush toxins out of your system.
Benefits for your body
- Cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
- To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
- To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system
Do the this Diet for 10 days for maximum benefits. No other food is allowed during the cleansing period. The ingredients in the Lemonade are enough to get you through the day.
- 2 Tbsp of lemon or lime juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 2 Tbsp genuine maple syrup
- 1/10 Tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste
- Water, medium hot (spring or purified water
- Measure 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice into your large cup.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Rich Maple Syrup to the cup.
- Add 1/10 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper to the cup (or more to taste).
- Mix and drink immediately.
- Drink 6-12 glasses a day. PLUS plain water as well.