Feeling sluggish, need weight loss help? Try these Immune Boosting Lemon Detox Ice Cubes. Filled with vital beneficial nutrients to combat ill health and to help detox your system.
We all know how important it is to drink plenty of water for your health. It dehydrates you, which is key for beautiful skin! Plus it helps flush nasty toxins out of your body, this is key to lose that belly bloat and added bulk in your colon. Infused water is something I drink daily. BUT these immune-boosting lemon detox ice cubes are even better! Summertime wet weather causes colds. Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which makes them work effectively in treating the common cold. To treat a runny nose and an itchy throat drink warm lemon water with these ice cubes.
Lemons are the best citrus fruit for glowing skin!
- For getting rid of the eye bags resulting from a shortage of sleep and tiredness, apply lemon juice with a small cotton ball. Leave it on for some time and then wash it off using cold water. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which helps in the synthesis of collagen and reduces the puffiness under your eyes.
- One of the effective lemon benefits is the presence of antibacterial properties. Rubbing diluted lemon solution on the affected area can reduce acne.
Weight Loss Benefits
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which exhibits laxative effects and helps treat constipation. The citric acid present in lemons increases the production of bile in the liver, which helps in flushing out toxins from the body.
- Acids in lemon water have been reported to slow the digestion processes, which helps you with better absorption of the nutrients passing through your system.
- In addition to the health benefits of lemon cleansing water, the enzymes may help stimulate liver functions and aid in the elimination of wastes from your body.
Immune Boosting Lemon Detox Ice Cubes
- 3-4 Large Organic Lemons
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Spring Water
Chop your lemons into small chunks.
Add into a blender.
Add just a little bit of water to get a good consistency, not too much so that it is watered down.
Blend until smooth and pour into ice cube trays.
Freeze for a few hours or overnight.