How to get a flat belly with this Detox Drink is absolutely one of our favorites to beat bloat. Drinking this water will make your body surprisingly hydrated as well as help it eliminate waste, thus flushing fat. You’ll be amazed at the results.
Need to lose weight? Have a bloated belly? Wondering how to get a flat belly? Drink this infused detox drink. This drink will flush your system and help you get that flat belly you have been working so hard on. Drink this along with working out 3-5 times during the week, incorporating bicycle crunches and getting in your aerobics. This drink was first introduced on the Dr. Oz show and again on the Biggest Loser. Drink this infused detox drink for three days to achieve a flat belly and lose the bloat.
- Grapefruit – A large amount of Vitamin C actually turns fat into fuel. Grapefruit has been labeled lately as the perfect fruit. Grapefruits are high in fiber and low in calories, and they contain bioflavonoids that protect against cancer. Grapefruits also increase the body’s metabolic rate, and actually makes you feel full!. It even fights fatigue! Start your day off with half a grapefruit to jump-start your day!
- Cucumber is another fabulous ingredient in theFat Flush Water. Cucumber actually helps make you feel full and is mostly water which makes it a natural diuretic. This means less bloating and holding onto to water.
- Tangerines are one of my favorite fruits too. I make the Fat Flush Water at least twice a month. All of the fruits here are organic. That is really important since I am leaving the skins on. The tangerine will increase your sensitivity to insulin. Stabilizes blood sugar and stimulates genes to help you burn fat.
- Peppermint helps and contributes to a calming in your stomach and better digestion.
How to Get a Flat Belly Recipe
Drink this Infused Detox Drink for three days to achieve a flat belly and cut the bloat.
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 Tangerines
- 1 Handful Peppermint Leaves
Slice the Grapefruit, Cucumber, and Tangerines.
Chop the Peppermint leaves.
Add all into a gallon container and fill with Spring Water.
Drink for three days refilling the container and letting sit out on the counter.
The key is to eat five small meals a day and incorporate some sort of weight-lifting and aerobics as well.