This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias
It is time to get Ready for Tailgreatness season in the Decheine household. That means indulging in our favorite spicy creations. We rely on Nexium® 24HR a few days prior to this big game day. Why? If used as directed it may take 1-4 days for full effect. Plus it is the”#1 Choice of Doctors and Pharmacists* for their own frequent heartburn.” *Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI”
I have experienced heartburn for as long as I can remember. I love spicy foods there is no getting around that. Just one pill a day will provide protection from heartburn and let me cheer on my favorite college football team while enjoying my favorite meals.
Football is all about gathering together with family and friends. When we have guest that are here for a longer period of time, it is great to have the 42 count on hand!
Our favorite food for tailgating at home is wings. Spicier the better. We make our very own wing sauce and it is delicious and HOT. We love to grill the wings as well for that extra crunchy taste. Plus we love to include sub sandwiches and a bunch of chips and dips. We enjoy homegating down by the pool around the big screen tv, we can hoot and holler with our friends.
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2/3 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black or ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the remaining ingredients. Whisk well to combine. Bring to a simmer while whisking and turn off just before boiling. Cool before serving.
- Light up the grill and heat until the coals are white.
- Place the wings on the grill, cover, and cook until skins are crisp and are starting to brown, about 30-40 minutes.
- Flip them every 15 minutes for even cooking.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Last two times you flip the wings, coat them with the sauce.
We picked up our Nexium® 24HR 42 count capsules at our local Walmart.
Thanks To Nexium 24HR we are loving our football season recipes! How about you? What are your favorite game day recipes?”
“May take 1 to 4 days for full effect.” “Use as directed”