If you want to reduce water weight and finally rid yourself of a bloated belly drink this fruit infused water. Filled with fruit, vegetables, and herbs. What you do is drink this all day that will actually give you more energy and reduce your appetite. You absolutely need this to boost your metabolism as well.
How many glasses of water do you drink a day? Make sure you are eating healthy plus getting in your exercise and HIIT. Add ingredients to your water to benefit your health even more. Our body needs water to flush out toxins, give us energy and aid in digestion.
Herbs are also very beneficial to add to your water. We have several different mints growing in the garden on our deck. They aid in digestion and is a natural diuretic can help stop colitis along with irritable bowel syndrome. Mint contains vitamins C, A, along with B12. Try to get at least 8 glasses of water a day at the minimum.
- Grapefruits are high in fiber and low in calories, and they contain bioflavonoids that protect against cancer. Grapefruits also increase the body’s metabolic rate, and actually makes you feel full!. It even fights fatigue! Start your day off with half a grapefruit to jump-start your day!
- Natural diuretic helps you de-bloat (No more belly bloat)
- Boosts your immune system.
- Revs up your metabolism.
- Improves your mood.
- Mint Benefits – It stimulates the digestive enzymes that absorb nutrients from food and consume fat and turns it into usable energy. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, mint relaxes your stomach muscles and increases bile flow, improving your digestion of fats.
- Cucumber actually helps make you feel full and is mostly water which makes it a natural diuretic. This means less bloating and holding onto to water.
Fruit infused water with mint and cucumbers.
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Lime
- 1 Handful of Mint
Slice up all ingredients and place in a gallon container, infuse overnight. Try to drink the whole gallon in one day!