You must try EASY Probiotic Fermented Jalapenos if you are looking for better gut health. If you love jalapenos, skip the salty version and eat healthy fermented probiotics.
Easy Probiotic Fermented Jalapenos
Are you reaping the benefits of fermented foods?
Fermented foods are foods that have been through a process of lactofermentation in which natural bacteria feed on the sugar and starch in the food creating lactic acid. This process preserves the food, and creates beneficial enzymes, b-vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, and various strains of probiotics.
Fermented foods are rich in live bacteria that replenish the microbiome, helping it maintain the right proportion of friendly bacteria for optimal health and weight loss. We think fermented foods are key to weight loss and being healthy. 80 percent of your immune system is in your microbiome, your body’s bacteria, which helps you digest your food, and best of all helps with weight loss.
When your gut microbiome is out of balance, you are setting yourself up for a host of health issues, including weight gain.
- 8 Jalapeños
- 2 Tsp sea salt
- 4 fresh garlic peeled
- Filtered water
- Slice jalapeños
- Add garlic and salt to a 16 oz mason jar.
- Fill with filtered water, leaving a good amount of room at the top.
- Place a small juice jar into a plastic bag so it weighs the jalapeños down underneath the water.
- Add water to the bag if you need more weight to weigh them down.
- Let sit out of the sun for 5-7 days.
- Transfer to your fridge and enjoy!