#advertisement I received compensation from Dr. Scholl’s® to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #CustomFitRelief #DrScholls
It is Fall here in West Palm Beach and life could not be busier for my wife and me. We recently just moved from our loft apartment to a new high–rise across the street. I will be running both buildings as the Engineering Supervisor. It is a super busy time for me at work! With that comes many hours on my feet and taking a lot of stairs at times when we have many folks moving in. Did I mention we have 20 floors?
My lower back really seems to hurt at the end of the day. My wife has been urging me to go to Walmart and purchase Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts. I am so happy with the decision to hit their kiosk and get fitted for a pair.
The Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic kiosk is rather impressive in size! Dr. Scholl’s® experts in biomechanics developed the advanced FootMapping® technology® used in the Custom Fit® kiosk. It uses over 2,000 pressure sensors to create your Custom Footmap – identifying your arch type, foot length, and unique pressure points. In under 2 minutes, the kiosk evaluates all this data and recommends the Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts that are right for you! It is so easy, just step up and follow the directions.
It only takes a few minutes so I was able to do this on my lunch break. Did you know that pain in your lower back and knees can originate from your feet? With Custom Fit® Orthotics, get the custom support and cushioning you need to disperse your foot pressure and reduce the pain-inducing stress on your knees or lower back.
My custom fit Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts
- Just step on the kiosk, follow the instructions on the screen and in a few minutes, you will have your Custom Fit® Orthotic Insert recommendation.
- It was very easy, the kiosk will ask you a few simple questions like stand on your right and left foot for accurate details.
- The kiosk tells me I have low arches and a high level of foot pressure and it explains the benefits that the CF420 does for my feet and a visual of my pressure points to give me a better understanding.
Now, I can get through long days without lower pain, because Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics are an effective solution for foot, knee, and lower back pain. There are 4 layers with the Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts. The second layer provides custom cushioning for my foot pressure that is definitely felt as soon as I slide my foot into my shoe. The bottom layer provides support for your arch type.
You need to try Custom Fit® Orthotics and get clinically––proven, immediate, and all––day pain relief for foot, knee, or lower back pain from being on your feet, so you can keep moving!! I have to keep moving on this job. I am moving inside and outside. There is no time for any sort of pain that may drain my energy.
My wife and I are really active, the last thing she wants to hear is that my lower back hurts or knee pain. Since I have been wearing these for a few weeks I am so happy with how I feel at the end of the day. I feel so much more motivated to get out in the evening and take that walk down by the water or go for a bike ride.
Being on your feet all day can be rough if you don’t take good care of your feet. Try Custom Fit® Orthotics risk-free, with the Dr. Scholl’s® Money Back Guarantee . Did I mention that you can get a $10 savings after you purchase the Custom Fit® Online Rebate Center. Learn more about Custom Fit® Orthotics.
- Get a good nights sleep
- Get in some sort of aerobic or weight lifting session before you begin your day. (You will start your day with a burst of energy)
- Wear the right shoes for your type of work.
- Ad Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts into your shoes that you wear for work. (You will gain energy from not straining your back, knees or lower back in the middle of the day)
- EAT a healthy lunch filled with fiber and protein.
- When you are off your feet after work, try to elevate your feet to relieve tiredness.
Find a Custom Fit® Kiosk near you and get the recommended insert for you in under 2 minutes.
- Get $10 savings after purchase on the Custom Fit® Online Rebate Center.