Adding beneficial ingredients into your water can help you stay hydrated and can add back important minerals into your system. This is a great drink after a workout too add back in important electrolytes like Potassium and Magnesium.
Coconut Water – Has so many benefits! From aiding in digestion to being a huge hangover remedy to promoting weight loss. This is a drink you should drink every morning to balance your electrolytes to help with your blood pressure. The ingredients in coconut water are way more effective at hydrating the human body than those of sports and energy drinks.
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in your Golden Years, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s has been found.
- The drink May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
- Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese and LOSE Weight
- It Can Help Mobilize Fat From Fat Cells
We found a study showing that fat oxidation was increased by 17%, meaning that green tea may selectively increase the burning of fat.
Lemon Benefits – Lemons are a great source of Vitamin C and Potassium. This is a virtually fat free food which punches a massive amount of flavor. Lemon aids in liver detox and alkalizes the body. Lemon juice is also a mild diuretic, so adding it to your water is going to help flush out those toxins.
We hope you enjoyed this post LEMON CAYENNE GINGER DETOX WATER be sure to check out our Detox Drinks page for more recipes just like this one.