You will LOVE this So good for you detoxifying smoothie recipe that will cleanse and hydrate you. Detox smoothies are a powerful weight loss tool that you can (and should) use every day especially if you are trying to drop some weight! This Cleanse and Detox smoothie are made with grapefruit, green grapes, chard, spinach, and lemon.
Start your day off with a simple detox smoothie. Add essential ingredients to your smoothie and get a boost of energy to get you out the door.
- Grapefruit – A large amount of Vitamin C actually turns fat into fuel. Grapefruit has been labeled lately as the perfect fruit. Grapefruits are high in fiber and low in calories, and they increase the body’s metabolic rate and actually make you feel full. Grapefruit contains just over 70 milligrams of liver cleansing glutathione.
- Spinach – Spinach is a nutrient-dense food that is low in calories but high in essential vitamins and is said to provide you with powerful antioxidant protection. Spinach also contains twice as much energy-boosting iron as other leafy greens.
- Lemons – Are a great source of Vitamin C and Potassium. This is a virtually fat-free food which punches a massive amount of flavor. Lemon aids in liver detox and alkalizes the body. Lemon juice is also a mild diuretic, so adding it to your water is going to help flush out those toxins.
- Swiss Chard – Contains betalains, which are also found in beets. Betalains are well known to have powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
- Green grapes – Resveratrol is a key nutrient in grapes that may offer health benefits. Grapes are a good source of fiber, potassium, and a range of vitamins and other minerals.
RELATED: You will absolutely love the benefits you receive from making these 11 Healthy Smoothies For Weight Loss throughout the busy holiday season. These smoothies actually will hydrate you, energize you and keep you full longer. Which will help you with your weight loss goals. You’ll love the satisfying flavors. Bring on the challenge of drinking smoothies every morning to your routine.
Boost your energy first thing in the morning with this cleansing smoothie.
- 1 Bunch Swiss Chard
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 Cup Green Grapes
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
Juice your lemon put in the blender.
Peel your grapefruit cut into chunks.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
Drink first thing in the morning!