No carbs in this Clean eating BLT salad bowl. You will love this satisfying high protein low carb dish. Made with a tangy Greek yogurt dressing and crunchy nitrate free bacon! You will actually have far more energy when you eat this ultimate salad bowl for breakfast or lunch!
This BLT salad bowl can be eaten for breakfast or lunch. The BLT salad dressing is healthier with the addition of Greek yogurt. You should definitely add this recipe to your clean eating food list. We think salad bowl recipes are a fun and easy way to get in a high protein lunch.
This dish is delish! 😋 If you have challenged yourself to a 30 day clean eating plan, you will want to add this BLT salad bowl!
Clean Eating BLT Salad Bowl
- 4 Cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ Cup low fat shredded Mexican cheese
- ½ Cup grape tomatoes
- 1 Large avocado sliced
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ Cup Greek yogurt
- For the dressing:
- Mix the Greek yogurt and the lemon juice
- Toss the lettuce in the dressing and layer your salad bowl with the lettuce.
- Next layer vertically your bacon, cheese, tomatoes, and avocado.
What is your favorite Clean Eating Salad Bowl?