Benefits Apple Cider Vinegar – You will want to start adding Apple Cider Vinegar into your diet. The Apple Cider Vinegar should contain “the mother” which is a colony of beneficial bacteria with amazing benefits.
Benefits Apple Cider Vinegar
Many of the benefits include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes. We have read that you should add 1 to 2 tablespoons of vinegar to one glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach immediately before eating. Start your day off this way buy warming the water and also adding half the juice of 1 lemon.
- Weight Loss Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar will help you feel full. This can help you eat less. A study has also shown acetic acid, found in ACV, slows fat accumulation. Drink it first thing in the morning and before lunch time.
- Detox It can help promote circulation and detoxify the liver. The acid in ACV can also bind to toxins which can assist in removing toxins from the body. Apple cider vinegar helps the body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level.
- Fights Diabetes Lowers blood sugar levels. Multiple studies have shown a correlation between apple cider vinegar and lower blood sugar levels. Improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses.
- Digestive Aid If your stomach is feeling irritable, sip a warm glass of water with two teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. It alkalizes the PH in your body. This may ward off the underlying problem. Taking apple cider vinegar before meals aids digestion and improves gastric health, helping the body remove toxic waste more efficiently.
- More Energy Looking for more energy in the middle of the day? Don’t reach for sugary drinks. It contains potassium and enzymes to help banish fatigue.
You will need a raw, unprocessed, organic ACV that is ‘with the mother.’ Our favorite is by Bragg, which can be found at many grocers or on Amazon.