You need to learn these 10 DIY uses for Coconut Oil that will change your health very quickly. Lose Belly fat, gain energy and smooth your skin. This is absolutely a no-brainer for better health and beauty.
10 DIY Coconut Uses
I admit it, my new love is Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz I use Coconut oil on everything, from cooking to swishing it in my mouth to a relaxing foot scrub.
Today I am sharing my
Top Ten Uses For Coconut Oil
1. Replace your cooking oil with Coconut Oil! A refined coconut oil will be tasteless and odorless.
2. Us on your skin replacing lotion, I rub it on right after I jump out of the shower or bath. I use Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil that smells AMAZING! Using the link above is an affliate link, meaning I get a tiny little cut if you buy from me 😉
3. Eye Makeup Remover-GENIOUS!
4. On your lips as a natural moisturizer
5. One tablespoon for energy first thing in the morning! Not stored as Fat in the body.
6. Use as your shaving cream, so smooth.
7. Love mixing with Course Salt for a foot massage and to get rid of dead skin on feet.
8. Personal lubricant, all natural, Nuff said.
9. I use a Tablespoon in all of our Smoothies to give the shake an added boost of nutrition.
10. Use on babies butt to help with diaper rash versus traditional creams.
So remember for cooking use Refined Coconut Oil, for use on the body use Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz which is Unrefined.
Above graph from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/387028161697532562/
HOW TO COCONUT OIL PULL OR SWOOSH
- Take 1-2 Teaspoons Organic Coconut Oil into your mouth
- Swish it around for 20 minutes
- The timing is important from what I read “Oral bacteria are fat-loving. Swishing the oil around your mouth attracts the bad bugs to help pull it off of surfaces”